TRUE Commercial Real Estate is a unique real estate brokerage firm that provides representation for both retailers and property owners, as well as real estate consulting services.
Area of coverage includes Connecticut, New York and New Jersey and national markets for select clients.
TRUE is owned and operated by two senior-level real estate professionals whose careers combine brokerage and corporate real estate management positions.
Our in-house experience includes high-profile, national retailers including Stop & Shop, McDonald’s, Office Depot and Destination Maternity.
Our focus is on personal service which includes expertise in selecting and negotiating the optimum location for retailers and efficiently marketing properties to maximize a landlord’s return on its investments.
Our mission is to cultivate long-term relationships with our clients by focusing on results and being stewards of the truth and trust.
Notable Landlord transactions include:
- Vitamin Shoppe – 2183 Black Rock Tpke – Fairfield, CT
- Hermés – 289 Greenwich Avenue – Greenwich, CT
- CVS – Tarrytown, NY, Stamford, CT (221 Hope Street) and Stamford (1058 Hope Street)
- HomeGoods – Southbury Green – Southbury, CT
Notable Tenant transactions include:
- Build-a-Bear – 22 West 34th Street – New York, NY
- Athleta – 103-107 Main Street – Westport, CT
- Athleta – 350-352 Greenwich Avenue – Greenwich, CT
- Stop & Shop – 647 Route 18 – East Brunswick, NJ
- Walgreen’s – multiple Connecticut locations including Shelton, Branford, Waterbury and two in Stamford.
- Journeys – 34 West 34th Street, NYC, 14th Street, NYC
- Ulta Cosmetics – Numerous Locations throughout Connecticut and Westchester County, NY
Notable Sale Transactions include:
- Pound Ridge, NY– Trinity Corners Shopping Center – 50,000 sq. ft.
- Pleasantville, NY – 110,000 sq. ft. industrial building
- Westport, CT – 1791 Post Road East